Making the right choice. Finding the right childcare to suit your work or study routine as well as your child's needs isn't always easy.
It pays to know what's available and whether it would suit your circumstances. Most parents have to use childcare at some point,
but what options are available to you, how do you make the right choice? What is available?
- Afterschool clubs and playschemes
- Au pairs, home helpers and babysitters
- Day nurseries
- Grandparents and relatives
- Nursery schools and classes
- Preschool playgroups
- The first few weeks
- Making your life easier
- Changing childcare
- You, your child and the carer
- Choosing childcare-What to ask for?
- Choosing childcare-What to look for?
- Parent's check list